Pink Hot Chocolate: is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pink Hot Chocolate: is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pink hot chocolate:. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pink hot chocolate: using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pink Hot Chocolate: :
- Take 1 cup of whole milk.
- Make ready 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate (chopped).
- Make ready 1 tsp of pink food colouring.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take of 🌻Whipped Cream:.
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp of pink sand sugar (add few pink food colour in normal sugar mix well ready your homemade pink sugar).
Steps to make Pink Hot Chocolate: :
- In a medium sauce pan heat the milk and cream over medium heat. Whisk in the chopped chocolate and stir until fully melted. Stir in the pink food coloring and the vanilla extract. Add more food coloring if needed. In a mixer bowl, whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla extract. 5. Serve the hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and sprinkle with pink sand sugar. Enjoy !!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pink hot chocolate: recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.