Can easily be customised to suit dietary and flavour preferences. You can prepare overnight oats in a regular bowl, glass jar or Tupperware container. The next day just stir and enjoy!
Oats banana cocoa pudding jar is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Oats banana cocoa pudding jar is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oats banana cocoa pudding jar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oats banana cocoa pudding jar using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oats banana cocoa pudding jar :
- Make ready 1 of medium ripe banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of oats powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coco powder mixed with 1tbs water.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1tbp of milk powder or 1tsp-corn flour powder mixed with 1 tsp milk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of vanila essence.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
- Take 4 tbsp of Chopped chocolates for pudding and garnishing..
Just like cheese and wine, cocoa and banana are made for each other and blend well with overnight oatmeal. These cocoa and banana overnight oats are the perfect option when you're looking for delicious food while still being easy and simple. You can also store it in a mason jar if you really want to be fancy, or a bowl works just fine. And so this mammoth Cocoa Banana Overnight Oats recipe was born!
Instructions to make Oats banana cocoa pudding jar :
- Mix oats and milk and cook on slow flame,stirring continuously..
- Add coco powder paste,sugar.and corn flour paste and stir continuously,Mashed banana and add it in the mixture.
- Add butter (for shining)stir continuously,when mixture leaves pan's side then switch off the flame.and stir for a minute.add vanila essence and stir.Check sugar,if need then add more..its all depends on the sweetness of banana..
- Take a jar,first put chooped chocolates then put banana pudding, again repeat the same process and in the end garnish it with melted chocolates. You can serve it hot and chilled also.
I knew it would have to include chocolate of some sort to capture the attention of a It's just so easy to throw together a jar of these oats at night time. Roughly chop the hazelnuts and put them in a lidded jar. Pour over the milk and maple syrup and top with the banana and cocoa nibs. To serve, top with more banana and cocoa nibs if you like. A healthy banana & cocoa overnight oats recipe; creamy, naturally sweet and full of fibre!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food oats banana cocoa pudding jar recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.