Eggless Oats Chocolate Brownie Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Eggless Oats Chocolate Brownie Muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, eggless oats chocolate brownie muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggless oats chocolate brownie muffins using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Oats Chocolate Brownie Muffins :
- Get of instant oats.
- Take of cocoa powder.
- Get of Maple syrup/Honey.
- Make ready of ripe banana.
- Make ready of salt.
- Make ready of milk.
- Prepare of Chopped walnuts.
- Take of chopped dark chocolate.
Instructions to make Eggless Oats Chocolate Brownie Muffins :
- In a blender add oats, cocoa powder, banana, milk, maple syrup/honey and salt. Blend everything well. The batter is ready.
- Pour the mixture in muffin moulds.
- Garnish with chopped walnuts and dark chocolate.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes or till completely cooked.
- Serve warm or cold.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food eggless oats chocolate brownie muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.