Oatmeal, Cherry and Toasted Walnut Scones By. A quick & healthy way to start the day. I always add extra walnuts because I love them and sometimes a little milk over the top.
Oatmeal Walnut & Chocolate Brownie Cake Eggless is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oatmeal Walnut & Chocolate Brownie Cake Eggless is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, oatmeal walnut & chocolate brownie cake eggless. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have oatmeal walnut & chocolate brownie cake eggless using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Walnut & Chocolate Brownie Cake Eggless :
- Take 1/3 cup of oats flour (grind rolled oats till flour).
- Make ready 1/3 cup of instant Oats (coarsley grind rolled oats).
- Get 1/3 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 of ripe eliechi banana.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ghee or oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of jaggery or brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of curd or more as required.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice or vinegar.
- Get 1/2 cup of roasted walnuts.
If you love a moist, chewy oatmeal cookie, you'll just love these! I usually use quick oats in my oatmeal cookies because I prefer the end result, but rolled oats will work. Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Cookies Can t Stay Out of the Kitchen. Oatmeal Walnut CookiesUnicorns In The Kitchen.
Steps to make Oatmeal Walnut & Chocolate Brownie Cake Eggless :
- Firstly, Chopped roasted Walnuts into small pieces. Keep it aside..
- In a grinding jar add banana, curd, ghee and Jaggery. Grind all to make a smooth paste..
- Transfer the paste in a large bowl. Add vanilla essence, Quick Oats and sieves all remaining dry ingredients. Mix everything and make a smooth lumps free batter. Add 1-2tbsp more curd if required..
- Add lemon juice in prepared batter. Mix and immediately pour it in the greased and lined Cake mold. Spread chopped Walnuts allover on top..
- Bake in a preheated cooker or Kadai for 40 – 45 minutes on low flame. If you want fudgy texture of Brownie Cake then cook for 35-40 minutes. You can also bake it for 25 – 30 minutes, or(until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean) in preheated oven under 180degree C..
- When cake comes to the room temperature. Place it in serving plate and Spread some melted chocolate with the help of piping bag. I decorated it with some fresh Cherry and mint leaves..
- Serve with some extra cherry and chocolate. My kids really enjoyed it a lot. In last picture it is clearly visible that how my daughter can't control herself to taste this delicious brownie cake. Enjoy.
Cranberry Walnut Cookies – Egg less Orange Scented Cranberry Walnut CookiesMy Cooking Journey. Simple Ways to Use Walnuts Booklet. Choose from a category or start typing to begin search. People of Scottish heritage have always highly regarded the use of oats in their baked goods. It is evident in this mellow, whole-grain loaf that the early immigrants brought to the.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food oatmeal walnut & chocolate brownie cake eggless recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.