Easy, soft and chewy White Chocolate Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies are a perfect treat for the holidays! Great for gifting or cookie exchanges! Cranberry white chocolate chip oatmeal cookies make for a delicious holiday dessert.
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, oatmeal cranberry white chocolate chunk cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oatmeal cranberry white chocolate chunk cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies :
- Prepare 2/3 cup of butter or margarine, softened.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of old-fashioned oats.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Take 2/3 cup of white chocolate chunks or chips.
Sweet white chocolate and a pop of color from the Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chunks. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. These are the best soft and chewy oatmeal cookies loaded with white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and old-fashioned rolled oats. Enjoy soft cookies and cherry-infused cranberries topped with melted chocolate.
Steps to make Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies :
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well..
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate mixing bowl..
- Add dry mixture to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition..
- Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chunks..
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cool on wire rack. Makes approximately 2-1/2 dozen cookies..
Mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine oats, flour, soda, and salt. View full nutritional breakdown of Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies calories by ingredient. Stir in Craisins and white chocolate chunks. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oatmeal cranberry white chocolate chunk cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.