California Farm Crunchy Hazelnut Chocolate Spread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. California Farm Crunchy Hazelnut Chocolate Spread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, california farm crunchy hazelnut chocolate spread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook california farm crunchy hazelnut chocolate spread using 6 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make California Farm Crunchy Hazelnut Chocolate Spread :
- Prepare 2 pounds of shelled Oregon or California hazelnuts.
- Take 1 pound of unsalted butter to make ghee.
- Take Cup of natural wildflower honey.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of organic 100% cacao powder, Better Body Foods, amazon.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt that contains natural trace zinc mineral for preservation.
- Take of Cost: $7.50 per jar chocolate hazelnut spread, $3.75 per pound.
Instructions to make California Farm Crunchy Hazelnut Chocolate Spread :
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food california farm crunchy hazelnut chocolate spread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.