Chocolate Banana Mini Crepes (Japanese Crepes) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate Banana Mini Crepes (Japanese Crepes) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate banana mini crepes (japanese crepes). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate banana mini crepes (japanese crepes) using 21 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Banana Mini Crepes (Japanese Crepes) :
- Make ready of For Crepe Batter.
- Take 30 g of (1 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) bread flour.
- Get 30 g of (1 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) cake flour.
- Get 25 g of (0.9 oz, 2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 185 g of (6.5 oz, 4/5 us cup) milk.
- Take 1 of egg (50-60g, L-LL size).
- Get 25 g of (0.9 oz, 2 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- Take 4-5 drops of vanilla oil (optional).
- Get of (I used diameter 26cm / 10'' frying pan.).
- Get of For Fillings and Toppings.
- Get 200 g of (7 oz, 9/10 us cup) heavy cream.
- Make ready 40 g of (1.4 oz, 2 Tbsp) sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 4-5 drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1-2 of bananas.
- Prepare of chocolate sauce.
- Make ready of almonds.
- Take of ※ The whipped cream may remain. I recommended freezing the remaining whipped cream. You should eat it like ice cream.
- Make ready of For wrapping the crepe.
- Make ready 5-6 sheets of square parchment paper (13.5 cm, 5.3'').
- Take 5-6 sheets of square your favorite paper (18 cm, 7'').
Steps to make Chocolate Banana Mini Crepes (Japanese Crepes) :
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate banana mini crepes (japanese crepes) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.