Chocolate Flake Ice Cream is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate Flake Ice Cream is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate flake ice cream. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate flake ice cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Flake Ice Cream :
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Whipping cream (35% milk fat).
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of Condensed milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of Dark eating chocolate, grated.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Chocolate Flake Ice Cream :
- Chill the cream and condensed milk in the fridge until thoroughly cold..
- Beat cream in a large bowl with an electric mixer to soft peaks. Add condensed milk, vanilla extract and beat on high speed to stiff peaks..
- Gently fold in the grated chocolate and transfer the mixture into a container. Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight..
- NOTE- I used Lindt dark chocolate 49% in this recipe..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate flake ice cream recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.