Batik Cake or better known locally with its Malay name Kek Batik, is a very popular cake among Malaysians, especially East Malaysia. The result is a batik cake rich in texture and dense in chocolate flavour, combined with the light Marie biscuits and walnuts to give that extra nutty crunch. You can find these at any kuih stalls and it is super popular during the fasting month.
Kek batik…. ❤❤❤ is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Kek batik…. ❤❤❤ is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, kek batik…. ❤❤❤. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kek batik…. ❤❤❤ using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kek batik…. ❤❤❤ :
- Make ready 200 g of milo.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Take 250 g of butter (I used less).
- Prepare 350 g of plain biscuits (anykind of biscuit).
- Get of almond flakes (optional).
Kek Batik is essentially crushed biscuits soaked in a chocolate & Milo mixture. Nowadays, there are myriads of Batik cake version but nothing can compare to the one my mum used to make. Check out how my mum does her fudgy Batik cake. Growing up eating my mum's Batik cake for Gawai every year without fail had me extremely picky when it comes to the texture of this cake.
Instructions to make Kek batik…. ❤❤❤ :
- Break each biscuit into half..
- Melt the butter on the stove at the lowest heat..
- Add 3/4 cup of condensed milk and stir it untill mix well..
- Add milo and cocoa powder. Stir them untill mix well..
- Add the broken biscuits in the milo mixture and mix them together using a spatula..
- Turn off the stove..
- Put the cake in the container and freeze it for an hour..
- You also can add almond flakes on the top before you freeze it..
Its been a while I had Kek Batik (I used to have a slice every week) and when I told my friends about it, they didnt have any idea what it was. Apparently its only known in Sarawak and Brunei (not too sure about Sabah). I've came across the recipe but its a bit leceh, with eggs and other stuff and need to. Kek Batik legend, dengan topping chocolate ganache yang licin… berkilat permukaannya dan penuh dengan rasa chocolate. Salam manis buat semua pengunjung setia dapur ILC.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kek batik…. ❤❤❤ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.