Eggless Wheat Donuts Without White Sugar is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Eggless Wheat Donuts Without White Sugar is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, eggless wheat donuts without white sugar. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have eggless wheat donuts without white sugar using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Wheat Donuts Without White Sugar :
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Yeast.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Palm Sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tablespoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Choco topping.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cocco powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Palm sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
Steps to make Eggless Wheat Donuts Without White Sugar :
- Activate the yeast Take a 1/4 warm milk and add 1 tablespoon palm sugar then 1 tablespoon dry yeast and mix and keep it 15 min for activating the yeast.
- Take 1cup wheat flour and add 1/4 spoon Himalayan pink salt then add the activated yeast and mix it and add 1/2 cup water little by little and make it as a soft dough.
- Knead the dough for ten mins then add 1 tablespoon of butter and knead it again and let it for 1 to 1 1/2 hours for proofing.
- After 1 1/2 hours the dough would have doubled in size and sprinkle some flour and start rolling it like a roti.
- Roll it with medium thickness and start cutting the dough in a circle shape using doughnut mold or using any circle object and keep it in a plate and let it proof for another 30 mins brush some oil on TOP of it and close it with a cloth.
- Heat a oil in a pan and start putting the doughnut one by one in a medium flame cook it till both sides turns golden brown in colour.
- After frying all doughnuts it’s time to make a Choco topping for that take two tablespoon of cocco powder in a bowl.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of palm sugar and 1 tablespoon of butter to it.
- Then add the 1/2 cup of milk and whisk it for 5 mins without any lumps and heat it for 10 mins using double boiling method.
- Then dip the fried doughnuts into the freshly made Choco dip and sprinkle some palm sugar in some doughnuts and enjoy the freshly made healthy wheat doughnuts with your kids and tell me how was it !.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food eggless wheat donuts without white sugar recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.