Ooey Gooey Chocolate Butter Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Ooey Gooey Chocolate Butter Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ooey gooey chocolate butter cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ooey gooey chocolate butter cake using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ooey Gooey Chocolate Butter Cake :
- Take 2 stick of butter, melted and divided.
- Make ready 1 box of chocolate cake mix of your choice.
- Get 3 of eggs, divided.
- Get 1 packages of (8 oz) cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Get 3 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
- Make ready 1 cup of milk chocolate chips (optional).
Steps to make Ooey Gooey Chocolate Butter Cake :
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Butter a 13 x 9 pan and set aside..
- In large bowl, mix chocolate cake mix, 1 egg and 1 stick melted butter well..
- Pat mixture into the bottom of the 13 x 9 pan..
- In same bowl you used to mix the crust, beat the cream cheese until smooth..
- Add the last 2 eggs one at a time mixing well after each one..
- Mix in the 1/4 cup cocoa powder until well blended..
- Add in the 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar gradually and blend well..
- Slowly mix in the last stick of melted butter and the 1 tsp vanilla blending until smooth..
- Fold in the optional 1 cup chopped nuts and the 1 cup milk Chocolate chips..
- Pour mixture on top of crust..
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes..
- Do not over bake. You want to bake it just til the center is barely set..
- Cool completely then cover and chill for at least an hour before serving..
- For extra presentation or to add to the sugar shock effect, you can drizzle the top with extra melted Chocolate chips after cooling completely..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ooey gooey chocolate butter cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.