Chocolate Custard Cream Donuts [ No Oven ] is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Custard Cream Donuts [ No Oven ] is something which I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate custard cream donuts [ no oven ]. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate custard cream donuts [ no oven ] using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Custard Cream Donuts [ No Oven ] :
- Make ready of (for 8 pcs of donuts):.
- Prepare 240 gr of Bread flour (high protein flour).
- Prepare 100 gr of Cake flour (low protein flour).
- Prepare 50 gr of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 gr of Salt.
- Take 4 gr of Yeast.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs + Milk = 200 gr.
- Make ready 30 gr of Unsalted butter.
- Make ready of // Chocolate custard:.
- Take 2 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Make ready 30 gr of Sugar.
- Get 10 gr of Cake flour (low protein flour).
- Take 170 gr of Milk.
- Make ready 50 gr of Chocolate.
Instructions to make Chocolate Custard Cream Donuts [ No Oven ] :
- First put all the flours (high-gluten flour + low-gluten flour + sugar + salt + yeast) into a large bowl and mix well. Prepare eggs and milk. Eggs of any size can be used, as long as the combined weight of the eggs and milk is 200 grams. Beat the eggs, pour them into the flour and mix. Please watch the video for details:) https://youtu.be/EmC-NguIoh0.
- When the dough starts to stick together, you can start to transfer it to the table and knead the dough! Knead until the dough becomes smooth, about 3~4 minutes. Add the butter and knead until the dough sticks together again. Roll the dough into a circle, cover it with plastic wrap, and place it in a warm place. Ferment for 1-1.5 hours or double the size..
- Prepare the chocolate custard: Put the egg yolk + sugar + vanilla extract + low-gluten flour into a large bowl and mix well. Put the milk in the pot and heat it up. You can also use a microwave. The temperature about 50°C~60°C. Pour the milk into the egg mixture, then add the chocolate..
- Stir a little and then we transfer to the pot again. Stir over medium-low heat until the chocolate thickens. Put it in the refrigerator to cool down..
- The fermented dough slightly vents the air. Divide the dough into 8 portions. And then knead it into a small ball. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes, let the air out again, and then knead it into a small ball. This time put the dough on top of baking paper. Cover with plastic wrap and wait for 1 hour to ferment..
- Preparation Oil temperature 160°C~170°C Use low to medium heat fry for 1.5 to 2.5 minutes on each side. The frying time depends on the temperature, and the best way is to check whether the color of the donut has turned golden..
- Rub a small hole with chopsticks. Squeeze the chocolate sauce into the doughnut and add a little sugar. Enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate custard cream donuts [ no oven ] recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.