Yummy chocolate coconut bars is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Yummy chocolate coconut bars is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, yummy chocolate coconut bars. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have yummy chocolate coconut bars using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy chocolate coconut bars :
- Take 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Get 125 ml of sweet condensed milk.
- Get 150 of chocolate.
- Take 25 gms of icing sugar.
Instructions to make Yummy chocolate coconut bars :
- Assemble all your ingredients and measure.
- In a bowl, add in 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Add in the condensed milk and mix.
- Add in the icing sugar and mix till everything is well incorporated.
- Once the mixture comes together, wet your hands and take a bit of the mixture and mold into a bar.
- Place the ready made bars in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
- As you wait, melt the 150gms of chocolate, you can also use chocolate chips.
- After 30 min remove the bars and dip them into the melted chocolate.
- Do this with all of the bars, then allow the chocolate to set for 30.
- After all this, enjoy your delicacies, so yummy and delicious 😜.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food yummy chocolate coconut bars recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.