QR Code in Chocolate Squares is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. QR Code in Chocolate Squares is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, qr code in chocolate squares. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook qr code in chocolate squares using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make QR Code in Chocolate Squares :
- Prepare of bars Dark chocolate.
- Make ready of bars White chocolate.
Instructions to make QR Code in Chocolate Squares :
- Find out how to make the QR code you want on the internet, and print it out..
- Finely chop up the dark and white chocolates respectively, and temper them..
- Pour the tempered chocolates into shallow trays (mine measure 278 x 213 mm)..
- When the chocolates have set (make sure they don't get too hard), take them out, and cut using a ruler into 1 x 1 cm squares..
- This is how the cut up chocolates look..
- Arrange the cubes into a QR code on a sheet of white paper..
- Transfer to a large stiff white board, and it's done..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food qr code in chocolate squares recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.