While perfect for the Christmas freezer at this time of year, a Nanaimo. I usually platter them with Cherry Almond Nanaimo Bars because they're pinkish red, for Christmas Note: Time includes setting times. These are sooo tasty, just the right combination of mint and chocolate, they melt in your mouth.
MINT CHOCOLATE NANAIMO BARS. NUT & DYE FREE is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. MINT CHOCOLATE NANAIMO BARS. NUT & DYE FREE is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mint chocolate nanaimo bars. nut & dye free. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mint chocolate nanaimo bars. nut & dye free using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make MINT CHOCOLATE NANAIMO BARS. NUT & DYE FREE :
- Get of BASE:.
- Prepare of CHIPITS Mint Chocolate Chips.
- Make ready of Butter Softened.
- Get of Graham Wafer Crumbs.
- Take of Flaked Coconut.
- Get of Finely Chopped Walnuts (THIS IS OPTIONAL. I DON'T ADD CAUSE OF ALLERGY TO NUTS).
- Get of FILLING:.
- Get of Icing Sugar.
- Get of Softened Butter.
- Take of Milk.
- Take of Custard Powder.
- Take of Mint Extract.
- Take of Several Drops Of Green Food Coloring (THIS IS OPTIONAL. I DON'T ADD CAUSE OF ALLERGY).
- Make ready of GLAZE:.
- Take of CHIPITS Mint Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil (I use canola or olive oil).
I have to make three batches at Christmas to cover demand! Nanaimo Bars – a deliciously tempting treat made with decadent chocolate, honey sweetened graham crackers, crunchy nuts, rich butter and custard powder. These bars are a tasty dessert or snack to have. Cut them in small pieces and serve them right after dinner for a tasty little treat!
Steps to make MINT CHOCOLATE NANAIMO BARS. NUT & DYE FREE :
- BASE: Melt 1 cup mint chocolate chips with 1/2 cup butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir in graham wafer crumbs & coconut. (You can add finely chopped walnuts if you want). Press evenly into 9-inch square pan. Chill for 30 minutes..
- FILLING: Blend Icing sugar with 1/4 cup softened butter, milk, custard powder & mint extract. (You can add several drops of green food coloring if you want).
- GLAZE: Melt remainder of mint chocolate chips with oil in a bowl set over simmering water. Spread evenly over filling. Chill until completely set. Makes 20 Bars (Suggested serving).
Chocolate Mint Nanaimo Bars are a tasty dessert. Cut them into small pieces and serve them right after dinner for a tasty little treat! It's been ages since I've created a dessert recipe, but with Valentine's Day around the corner…it's time! Nanaimo bars were a household fave growing up (and We're using avocado as the filling, and a mix of nuts and dates as the crust! I should really know better by now than to start my Christmas baking anytime But these Nanaimo bars.traditional Nanaimo bars have always been one of my all-time favourite treats, and then there were my sister Chelsea's.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mint chocolate nanaimo bars. nut & dye free recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.