Eggless Chocolate Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Eggless Chocolate Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, eggless chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook eggless chocolate cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Chocolate Cake :
- Make ready 175 g of Butter.
- Prepare 175 g of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 175 g of Self-raising flour.
- Prepare 40 g of Cocoa powder.
- Get 3/4 cups of mashed bananas OR 3 Eggs.
- Make ready 1 of + 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Take 4-6 Tbsp of boiling water.
Steps to make Eggless Chocolate Cake :
- Sieve your flour and sugar and baking powder.
- Now add in your mashed banana and butter I made a puree out of the bananas so I done 2/4 cup of banana puree and 1/4 cup of normal mashed bananas..
- Now mix until smooth. Note that if you used bananas, it won't really be smooth..
- In a separate bowl add your boiling water to make a slightly stiff paste with the Cocoa powder..
- Add this paste to your cake mixture.
- Mix well.
- Now pour evenly across cake tin I used 2 tins.
- Pop into the oven for 15-25 mins at 180°c.
- To know when ready, stick a toothpick into the centre if it comes out clean, it's done!.
- One of my cakes broke (As seen in picture above) but that's fine as I just iced it back together!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food eggless chocolate cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.