Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate pumpkin pudding pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate pumpkin pudding pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie :
- Make ready 1 of Graham cracker pie crust.
- Prepare 1 packages of chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling.
- Prepare 1 packages of pumpkin flavor instant pudding & pie filling.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 cup of whipped topping.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- Make ready of pumpkin flavored morsels.
Steps to make Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie :
- Mix together dry chocolate pudding mix, 3/4 cup of milk, & 1 cup of the whipped topping. Whisk until blended. Set aside..
- Mix together dry pumpkin pudding mix, the remaining 3/4 cup of milk, & 1 cup of the whipped topping. Whisk until blended. Set aside..
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the crust, & spread evenly..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture on top of the chocolate, & spread evenly..
- Top with the remaining 1 cup of whipped topping..
- Refrigerate 1 hour..
- Sprinkle the chocolate & pumpkin flavored morsels on top, & serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate pumpkin pudding pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.