Torta Caprese Sfiziosa – no flour! is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Torta Caprese Sfiziosa – no flour! is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, torta caprese sfiziosa – no flour!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have torta caprese sfiziosa – no flour! using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Torta Caprese Sfiziosa – no flour! :
- Make ready of For the cake.
- Prepare 150 gr of almond ground.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 gr of dark cooking chocolate.
- Make ready 90 gr of stork or butter.
- Take 75 gr of sugar.
- Take 30 gr of dark cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get of For Decorating.
- Get of Nutella.
- Get 50 gr of dark cooking chocolate & stork mixture.
- Take of Organic Strawberries.
- Prepare of Organic Raspberries.
- Prepare of Organic Blueberries.
- Make ready of Organic Blackberries.
Instructions to make Torta Caprese Sfiziosa – no flour! :
- Put the stork and dark cooking chocolate in a small glass bowl submerged in a hot water and place it on the low flame until melt..
- In a separe bowl whisk the yolks with the sugar and the baking powder until the mixture is white off colour, add the chocolate mixture and carry on whisking..
- Add the almond ground and keep whisking gently until all the ingredients are well mixed. Leave this mixture aside..
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs white until nice and firm, add the almond ground mixture and finally the chocolate powder and carry on mixing gently..
- Prepare your baking tray either with lighter butter or with baking paper..
- Place the mixture in the baking tray and put it in the pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes..
- Remove the cake from the oven and leave it to cool down..
- (Optional) Divide the cake in half and add Nutella filling or skip this step for a lighter version..
- Melt the dark cooking chocolate and the stork as per previous step and keep it warm for decorating..
- Throw the dark chocolate and stork mixture on top generously allowing to fall from the sides, before it dries decorate with berries as you wish!.
- Serve accompanied with a nice glass of Espumante and enjoy! Buen provecho!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food torta caprese sfiziosa – no flour! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.