Raspberry Jam Choc Chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Raspberry Jam Choc Chip Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, raspberry jam choc chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have raspberry jam choc chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry Jam Choc Chip Cookies :
- Get 150 g of margarine or unsalted butter.
- Take 125 g of soft light brown sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of caster sugar.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 of Egg Yolk.
- Take 300 g of plain flour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- Make ready 100 g of dark chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of raspberry jam per cookie.
Instructions to make Raspberry Jam Choc Chip Cookies :
- Pre-heat your oven to 170 C / Gas 3 to 4. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper..
- Melt the margarine/butter and let it cool slightly. I do this in a microwave safe large glass bowl. Add both the sugars to it and beat in until a pale colour. Add the vanilla extract and both the egg and egg yolk to the mixture and beat well. Next, add the flour and bicarbonate of soda and mix in until combined. Be careful not to over mix. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips..
- Ideally you want to use a ¼ sized US style “cup” measure or similar. This equates to 65ml of cookie dough mixture. I fill the “cup” half full then spread a tablespoon of jam over the surface of the dough, being careful not to go to the very edges, and then fill the rest of the “cup” up with cookie dough. Finally just scoop it out onto the prepared baking tray leaving at least 6cm between each one to allow for spreading during the baking process..
- You’ll either need to do this in two batches or, if your oven is big enough and you can do this on the same shelf level, have two baking trays handy..
- Bake until golden, about 25 minutes. Remove to wire tray to cool..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food raspberry jam choc chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.