Avocado raspberry Chocolate Mousse is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Avocado raspberry Chocolate Mousse is something which I have loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, avocado raspberry chocolate mousse. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have avocado raspberry chocolate mousse using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado raspberry Chocolate Mousse :
- Take 2 of avocados, flesh out, seed removed.
- Get 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/3 of coconut milk.
- Make ready 1 of vanilla pod.
- Get 2-6 teaspoon of stevia- depend how sweet you want it.
- Make ready Punnet of fresh or freeze dried or frozen raspberries.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of crushed nuts.
Steps to make Avocado raspberry Chocolate Mousse :
- Split and scrape seeds from vanilla pod, add to food processor with avocado flesh, cocoa, and half milk. Blend till smooth.
- Add more coconut milk till right mousse like consistency, add stevia till your desired sweetness..
- Fold half punnet raspberries through mix and serve in nice glasses. Garnish with sprinkling of nuts and top with few remaining raspberries. Put in fridge minimum 1/2 hr to set and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food avocado raspberry chocolate mousse recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.