Ultra Smooth Milk and Dark Chocolate Bark is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ultra Smooth Milk and Dark Chocolate Bark is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ultra smooth milk and dark chocolate bark. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ultra smooth milk and dark chocolate bark using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ultra Smooth Milk and Dark Chocolate Bark :
- Prepare of milk chocolate, chopped do not use chips I used Lindt.
- Take of Exellence Extra Creamy Milk chocolate.
- Make ready of ounces,dark chocolate, chopped do not use chips I used.
- Prepare of Lindt Exellence 70% dark.
Instructions to make Ultra Smooth Milk and Dark Chocolate Bark :
- Have chocolate in seperate Microwave safe bowls. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the milk chocolate first until smooth.
- Pour onto parchment t paper and smooth out with an off set spatula to about 1/4 inch thick. Allow to set before melting dark chocolate.
- Melt dark chocolate until smooth.
- Pour over set milk chocolate and smooth over set milk chocolate quickly with off set spatula. Let set then refrigerate until hard.
- Break onto pieces. Store in rerfigerator or freeze.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ultra smooth milk and dark chocolate bark recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.