Find a wide variety of assorted chocolate bags filled with your favorite Ghirardelli squares. Get quality Chocolate Pouches & Bags at Tesco. Learn more about our range of Chocolate Pouches & Bags.
chocolate bag is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. chocolate bag is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate bag. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate bag using 8 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make chocolate bag :
- Make ready 1 of WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PART.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 5 oz of white chocolate, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of egg whites (4 large eggs).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 of as little or as much as you like, raspberries or strawberries.
- Take 1 of DARK CHOCOLATE BAG PART.
- Take 8 oz of high quality dark chocolate, chopped.
It contains all the "good stuff" like M&M's Milk Chocolate, M&M's Peanut, KitKat, Twix, Reese's Peanut. "Close (esc)". Creamy white chocolate with a cappuccino flavoured mousse centre: the perfect pick me up at any time of day. Back to Chocolate Pouches & Bags. View All Chocolate Pouches & Bags.
Steps to make chocolate bag :
- White Chocolate Mousse.
- Note: Whipped cream without the white chocolate can be used as a substitute instead of making chocolate mousse..
- In medium mixing bowl, whip 1 1/4 cups of cream until stiff, so peaks can be formed. Place whipped cream in stainless steel bowl and refrigerate..
- Chop white chocolate into small pieces about the size of a peanut. In medium stainless steel mixing bowl, place white chocolate..
- On stovetop at medium heat setting, scald 1/2 cup cream and butter in a metal saucepan, about 5 minutes. Immediately, as cream and butter become scalded, whisk egg yolk into hot mixture until it thickens into a consistency that will coat the tongs on a whisk..
- Empty hot contents from saucepan over white chocolate and whisk together as chocolate melts and becomes creamy..
- Allow contents to cool to room temperature..
- Fold in whipped cream and cover with airtight cap or plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 3 or 4 hours..
- Dark Chocolate Bag.
- Locate small wax coated or cellophane bags that are square in shape when opened. The bags should be approximately 3 inches wide and tall enough to allow for 4 inches in height. Small popcorn bags or hot dog serving bags work the best. However, some coffee bags can be found at the coffee bean counter in grocery stores that can also be used, but due to the larger dimensions, they may need to be cut down in size. Also, a waxy pastry bag that many bakeries or donut stores use for pastries sold over the counter can be used. Some small cellophane bags from candy stores can also be used..
- Fold 1 to 2 inches of the top edge of the bag outward (45º angle from sides) to create a lip at the desired height, approximately 4 inches above the bottom of bag. The lip will be used to handle the bags when removing the paper from the chocolate..
- Place the bags on a flat baking sheet or plate that can be refrigerated..
- Using a double boiler, heat water in bottom pan on medium heat until simmering..
- Chop dark chocolate into small pieces, similar in size to a peanut. Add chocolate to top pan and allow to melt at a temperature of approximately 89ºF as measured on a candy thermometer..
- Use a pastry brush and begin coating the inside of the bags thoroughly with the melted chocolate. Apply two coatings to the sides and allow the drippings from the side coating to coat the bottom or add a coating to the bottom..
- Place coated bags in freezer for a minimum of several hours, the longer the better to set up the chocolate..
- When ready to seperate the paper bag from the chocolate, begin by gently tearing the lip and removing the bag around the coating, lightly pulling it away in a circular manner..
- The finished chocolate bags can then be placed in the refrigerator if they are to be filled and served within 4 hours or placed in the freezer if to be served more than 4 hours later. Thaw before serving in the refrigerator.
- A hour prior to serving, fill bags with white chocolate mousse and garnish with raspberries or strawberries. Refrigerate until serving..
Explore our pre-bagged chocolates, fudges, tray bakes and more. Delicious handmade sweet treats that make the perfect gift for yourself or someone you love. It is the chocolate that many Finns have grown up with and has turned us into chocolate lovers. Fazer Blue is made from fresh milk. Can't find the right words this Valentine's Day?
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate bag recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.