Simple White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Simple White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, simple white chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple white chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce :
- Prepare 200 g of ginger biscuits.
- Make ready 60 g of butter- room temperature.
- Take 200 g of white chocolate.
- Make ready 300 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 300 ml of double cream.
- Prepare Squeeze of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla paste.
- Take tin of Loose bottomed.
- Prepare of Raspberry Sauce.
- Get Handful of raspberries.
- Make ready 2 tsp of icing sugar (or any other sugar or sweetener).
Steps to make Simple White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce :
- Break the chocolate into squares and place in a heatproof bowl. Boil water in a saucepan and settle the bowl of chocolate above the water- you don’t want the water to touch the bowl. Heat gently until the chocolate has melted. Set aside to cool while you make the base..
- Blend the biscuits to a fine crumb. Add the butter and continue to blend until the mix starts clumping. If you don’t have a processor you can crush the biscuits in a sealed sandwich bag with a rolling pin, then melt the butter before mixing..
- Pour the biscuit mix into the cake tin and use a dessert spoon to press down firmly. Chill in the fridge while you mix the topping..
- Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl. In a separate bowl whisk the double cream until firm.
- Fold the cooled melted chocolate into the cream cheese. Fold in the cream in 2 or 3 batches. Add the lemon juice and vanilla paste. Once all mixed spoon onto the base, smooth with a spatula or knife and chill until set. Atleast 4 hours, but overnight would be best..
- To make the raspberry sauce put the raspberries, sugar and a splash of water into a saucepan. Heat until the raspberries mush down and the sauce reduces..
- Take a slice of the cheesecake, pour over some sauce and enjoy 😋.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple white chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.