The Best Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Buttercream is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. The Best Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Buttercream is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, the best chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have the best chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make The Best Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Buttercream :
- Prepare 250 g of Softened Unsalted Butter (for the cake batter).
- Get 350 g of Caster Sugar.
- Take 4 of Eggs.
- Get 250 g of Self-Raising Flour.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water (Walm).
- Take 75 g of Cocoa Powder.
- Make ready 75 ml of Vegetable Oil.
- Make ready 2 TSP of Baking Powder.
- Make ready 150 g of Softened Salted Butter (for the buttercream).
- Take 300 g of Sifted Icing Sugar.
- Make ready 200 g of Milk Or Dark Chocolate.
- Take 300 g of fresh strawberries and raspberries.
Instructions to make The Best Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Buttercream :
- Pre-Heat your oven to 200°c.
- In a measuring jug, mix together your oil, cocoa powder and Walm water..
- In a stand mixer, cream together your butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Next, add in your eggs to the mixture one at a time until you are left with a loose batter..
- After that, alternate between your flour and cocoa mixture, starting with your flour and adding in thirds..
- Before putting the cake in the oven, add in your baking powder and separate the batter into two 8inch round baking tins..
- Bake the batter for around 35-40m, until a skewer comes out clean..
- Wait for the cakes to cool for just 15m before carefully taking them out of your tins and leaving in the fridge for a further 15m until completely cooled..
- Next, for the butter cream, whip up your butter for 3-5m until pale in colour, then slowly add in your icing sugar and melted chocolate until you are left with an indulgent chocolate buttercream..
- To stack the cake, take one of your layers and place onto a turn table, then add a third of your buttercream on top of that and smooth out..
- After that, place on your second layer of cake and add a third to the top of the cake and a third to the sides before smoothing out with a palette knife..
- Finally, arrange your fresh fruit in a moon shape at the top of your cake and enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food the best chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.