Besides cookies, chocolate chips can also be used pancakes, cakes, pies, pastries, muffins, breads, ice cream, bars…I could go on, but the list is endless. I started with Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough. I used two rolls, one for the top and one for the bottom.
Gooey chocolate chip cookie bar is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Gooey chocolate chip cookie bar is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, gooey chocolate chip cookie bar. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have gooey chocolate chip cookie bar using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gooey chocolate chip cookie bar :
- Make ready of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Prepare of Quick cooking oats.
- Get of Marshmellows.
- Get of M&M we use plain but you can pick what you want.
- Make ready of Chocolate fudge icing to drizzle on top. You can pick any icing you want.
If you prefer a homemade cookie, this recipe always works perfectly. These rich and ultra gooey chocolate chip cookie bars are the perfect quick and easy dessert for spending a night in. The simple recipe calls for just six basic ingredients. These gooey cookie bars are just as addictive as that new tv show, where you intend to watch just one episode… Which brings us to today's treat: Gooey Chocolate Chunk Cookie Butter Bars!
Instructions to make Gooey chocolate chip cookie bar :
- You need a 9×9 or a 8×8 square pan. Spray it with Pam or butter the pan..
- Lay 9 tablespoons of chocolate chip in lines of three. Mix your quick cooking oats in your dough as you smash the down the cookie dough..
- Then with floured hands and spread it to fit the bottom of your pan. Bake at 350°F for 15 – 20 minutes. Til its golden brown..
- Once it has baked to the doness you want sprinkle the marshmellows on top. Put back into the oven and bake til the marshmellows are golden brown..
- Let the goeey cool for one hour. Then drizzle with chocolate fudge or icing of your choice, then add the m&ms..
It took me quite a few attempts to get this recipe just right. The first time I made these bars they came out way too flat; the second time they were too dry; and the third time they were too heavy with oil and sugar. Gooey and chewy are the two words that best describe these gluten free almond chocolate chip cookie bars. Make sure to tag me @butternutbakery on Instagram or comment below if you make these Gluten Free Almond Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. A warm chocolate chip cookie is one of my all time favorite desserts.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food gooey chocolate chip cookie bar recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.