Bounty chocolate bars is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Bounty chocolate bars is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bounty chocolate bars. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook bounty chocolate bars using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bounty chocolate bars :
- Make ready of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare of sweetened-condensed milk.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate.
- Make ready of milk.
Instructions to make Bounty chocolate bars :
- In a medium bowl, mix coconut and sweetened condensed milk to make a thick and sticky paste..
- Using your hands, form some rectangles shapes,Press firmly to make sure the rectangles will keep their shape..
- Arrange the coconut bars on a baking sheet paper and put in the freezer for about 20 -30 minutes. This will make the bars easier to dip into chocolate..
- Microwave the chocolate with milk on medium temperature for 1minutes, until the chocolate has melted completely..
- It's time for dipping now, Remove the bars from the freezer.Dip them in the melted chocolate one at time..
- Allow a few hours for the chocolate cover to set or you can put in the fridge to set and dry and enjoy your homemade bounty bars!!!..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bounty chocolate bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.