Chocolate Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate soup using 8 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Soup :
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Make ready 1 tbs of coffee (I used Nescafé).
- Get 1/2 cup of whipping cream(I used Puck cream).
- Get as required of Any dark chocolate (I used dairy milk as my son doesn't like dark chocolate).
- Take 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder(can adjust the quantity acc to your taste).
- Get 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract (I used vanilla powder).
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon(optional).
Steps to make Chocolate Soup :
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.