Chocolate Caramel Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Caramel Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate caramel muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate caramel muffins using 9 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Caramel Muffins :
- Get 150 g of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 150 g of caster sugar.
- Take 130 g of self raising gluten free flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Get 20 g of dairy and gluten free cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder.
- Take 100 g of dairy free milk chocolate chips/chocolate bar chopped up.
- Get 6 tablespoons of dairy free caramel sauce.
Steps to make Chocolate Caramel Muffins :
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate caramel muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.