Double Chocolate Celebration Cake | EGGLESS | VEGAN | EASY | DAIRY FREE is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. EASY
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, double chocolate celebration cake | eggless | vegan | easy | dairy free. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have double chocolate celebration cake | eggless | vegan | easy | dairy free using 19 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Chocolate Celebration Cake | EGGLESS | VEGAN | EASY | DAIRY FREE :
- Make ready of Dry Ingredients.
- Get 2 cups of self-raising flour.
- Get 1.25 cups of icing sugar.
- Take 0.5 cups of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 0.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients:.
- Get 2 cups of soya milk.
- Make ready 0.3 cups of chopped chocolate/vegan chocolate.
- Prepare 0.25 cups of sunflower oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup.
- Make ready of Icing:.
- Make ready 400 g of ready-made icing (we used Cadburys)/vegan icing.
- Make ready of Topping:.
- Take 4 of Large Strawberries, cut in half.
- Get 8 of Truffles/vegan truffles.
- Make ready of Gold cake glitter spray (we used Cake Décor Glitter Pump-Powder)- optional.
Steps to make Double Chocolate Celebration Cake | EGGLESS | VEGAN | EASY | DAIRY FREE :
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food double chocolate celebration cake | eggless | vegan | easy | dairy free recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.