Poire Belle Hélène Chocolate Lava Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Poire Belle Hélène Chocolate Lava Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, poire belle hélène chocolate lava cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have poire belle hélène chocolate lava cake using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Poire Belle Hélène Chocolate Lava Cake :
- Get of Poached Pear:.
- Make ready 750 ml of Water,.
- Take 150 g of Light Muscovado Sugar,.
- Make ready 1 of Cinnamon Stick,.
- Get 2 of Star Anise,.
- Make ready 1 of Cloves,.
- Get 1 of Lemongrass White Part Only Lightly Bruised,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Spiced Rum,.
- Prepare of Fresh Orange Zest, 1 Orange.
- Prepare 1/2 Inch of Ginger Grated,.
- Take 4 of Pears Preferably Bosc,.
- Take of Lava Cake:.
- Get 75 g of High Quality Dark Chocolate Preferably Valrhona,.
- Take 56 g of Unsalted Butter Softened,.
- Take 1 of Egg,.
- Make ready 50 g of Demerara Sugar,.
- Take 25 g of Corn Flour,.
- Get Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Take 2 TBSP of Nature's Superfoods' Raw Cacao Nibs,.
- Get of Edible Gold Dust, For Garnishing.
- Get of Edible Rose Petals, For Garnishing.
- Take of Fresh Mint, For Garnishing.
Steps to make Poire Belle Hélène Chocolate Lava Cake :
- Prepare the poached pears. In a sauce pot over medium heat, add water, sugar, cinnamon, star anise, cloves, lemongrass, rum, orange zest and ginger. Stir to combine well and until the sugar has dissolved. Stir, stir, stir..
- Turn the heat down to low and simmer for about 30 mins. Remove from heat. Peel the pears using a peeler. Using a melon baller, carefully remove the bottom of the pears..
- Using a small sharp knife to scrape out all the seeds carefully. Place the pears immediately into the syrup or it will oxidize very quickly. Fill the pot with more water, just enuff to submerge the pears and only if necessary. Return the pot back onto the heat..
- Cut out a round parchment paper to cover the pears and the syrup. This will ensure even coloring of the pears. Bring it up to a simmer and turn the heat down to low. Cover and poach the pears for 20 to 30 mins. Remove from heat and let chill in the fridge overnight, with the parchment paper still in tact..
- Prepare the lava cakes. Preheat oven to 230 degree celsius or 450 fahrenheit. On a double boiler, add chocolate..
- Once chocolate starts to melt, remove from heat and add butter. Stir until well combined and the butter has melted as well. Set aside. In another bowl, add egg and sugar..
- Whisk to combine well. Gradually add the warm chocolate mixture into the egg mixture 1/3 portion at a time. Whisk until everything is fully incorporated. Sieve in the corn flour..
- Whisk until well combined. Add in salt, cacao nibs and 2 TBSP of that syrup. *You can make excellent tea with the syrup.* Give it a final whisk..
- Add the chocolate batter into the ramekins. *These lava cakes will not be able to unmold. If you would like to serve these on a serving plate, lightly grease a pastry ring with some butter and wrap the inner circumference with parchment paper. Place the pastry ring on the serving plate and pour the batter into the ring.* Pour about 3/4 way full..
- Wack into the oven and bake for 8 mins. The edge should be hard while the middle is still soft and jiggly. Drain pears from the syrup..
- Place 1 pear into each ramekins or pastry rings. It is okay if there're cracks. That is the beauty of this dish. Wack back into the oven and bake for a further 5 mins..
- Remove from oven. Plating. Garnish with some rose petals and mint on the sides Sprinkle some gold dust over the top. Serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food poire belle hélène chocolate lava cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.