Can be fried or baked as desired, both ways it turns out incredibly yummy. Glazed with chocolate ganache and vanilla drizzle! "Soft and fluffy bake chocolate donuts with an easy chocolate glaze. A homemade recipe to satisfy your double chocolate doughnut fix!" Valentine's Day Donuts – treat your Valentine to a batch of these cute homemade donuts!
Christmas or Valentine's Day Baked Chocolate Donuts is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Christmas or Valentine's Day Baked Chocolate Donuts is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, christmas or valentine's day baked chocolate donuts. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook christmas or valentine's day baked chocolate donuts using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas or Valentine's Day Baked Chocolate Donuts :
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- Take of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Take of Cocoa (Van Houten Pure Cocoa).
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Make ready of Butter.
- Make ready of Chocolate (or chocolate chips).
- Get of Vegetable oil (to coat the pan).
If you know us, you know that we like donuts. Baked red velvet donuts that are just as light and fluffy as red velvet cupcakes. I've got one more little chocolate recipe here for your super sweet teeth. It's totally NOT a Monday recipe, unless you plan on making it tonight for Valentine's Day breakfast tomorrow.
Instructions to make Christmas or Valentine's Day Baked Chocolate Donuts :
- Use a knife to break up the chocolate, or you can break up a chocolate bar or use chocolate chips. Sift together the flour and baking powder..
- In a bowl, combine the sifted dry ingredients and the egg, cocoa, sugar, and milk. Use a whisk to mix together..
- Put the butter in a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave at 600W for about 30 seconds to melt. Add to the batter from Step 2 and mix together..
- Lightly oil the donut pan with oil and distribute half of the broken chocolate pieces into the donut molds. Mix the other half of the chocolate pieces with the batter from Step 3..
- Spoon the batter into the donut molds. Using both hands, lift the donut pan up and drop back down onto a hard surface a few times to release any air bubbles. Smooth the surface of the batter..
- Put the donut pan on a baking sheet and bake in an oven preheated to 170°C for about 15 minutes. Keep an eye on them as they cook..
- Once baked, remove from the oven. Remove from the pan when cool..
Baked Chocolate Donuts made with whole wheat flour. Such a delicious way to start the day! All of my pretty Valentine's Day sprinkles were just calling out to be used with donuts. Every time I make homemade donuts, I can't believe that I don't make them more often, because they are SO easy and. These Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts are just what we need to get our chocolatey donut fix.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food christmas or valentine's day baked chocolate donuts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.