Luscious Chocolate Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Luscious Chocolate Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, luscious chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have luscious chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Luscious Chocolate Cake :
- Make ready 600 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 600 g of milk chocolate.
- Make ready 100 g of dark chocolate.
- Take 80 g of white chocolate.
- Make ready 3/4 pack of lotus biscuits, broken into pieces.
- Get 1/2 pack of rich tea biscuits, broken into pieces.
- Get 1/2 of cream oreo, broken into pieces.
- Make ready of Whole Strawberries.
Steps to make Luscious Chocolate Cake :
- Line a tray with clingfilm..
- Melt the milk and dark chocolate with the double cream over low heat. Stir regularly until the chocolate is fully melted..
- Mix the biscuits well with the chocolate mixture until fully coated..
- Transfer to the lined tray and smooth out the top using a spatula. Place in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours or until firm..
- Flip onto a tray, remove clingfilm..
- Heat the white chocolate over low heat until fully melted then drizzle the top of the chocolate cake..
- Decorate with whole strawberries and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food luscious chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.