Salted Camel Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Salted Camel Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, salted camel milk chocolate chunk cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have salted camel milk chocolate chunk cookies using 15 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Camel Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies :
- Get 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- Get 8 ounces of unsalted butter, at room temperature (2 stickks).
- Get 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Get 1 of large egg and 2 large egg yolks.
- Prepare 11/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 3.5 ounce of bar Lindor Exellence milk chocolate bar, broken into.
- Take of chunkd.
- Get of soft caramels such as Wgerthers Original soft caramels, unwrappe.
- Prepare of about 24 of them,. Soft caramels are needed for best results.
- Take of coarse sea salt for sprinkling.
Steps to make Salted Camel Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies :
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food salted camel milk chocolate chunk cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.