Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ladybirds christmas snowman and christmas pudding truffles. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ladybirds christmas snowman and christmas pudding truffles using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles :
- Make ready of dark or milk eating chocolate , broken into pieces.
- Prepare of coffee flavoured liqueur , optional.
- Take of thickened cream.
- Make ready of white chocolate melts.
- Make ready of icing gel pens and lollies of your choice to decorate truffles.
- Get of some pretzels , broken up to use as arms ..
Steps to make Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles :
- Place the eating chocolate and cream into a heatproof bowl and place in microwave on high for short 45 or 30 second bursts , stirring after each burst , until completely melted and smooth . Once melted add the liqueur and stir to combine . Cover and chill for at least 3 hours or until firm ..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and chill ..
- Once chocolate mix is firm , take about a tablespoon full of the mixture and roll it between your palms to create a ball shape then place it onto the chilled baking paper lined tray , then take between a tablespoon and a teaspoon sized full of the mixture and roll it between your palms to create a smaller sized ball shape and set it onto the chilled baking paper lined tray , now take about a teaspoonful of the mixture and roll it between your palms to create a smaller sized ball and set it onto the chilled baking paper lined tray also , repeat with remaining mixture till all mixture is used . Chill for at least 1 hour or until firm ..
- Once truffle balls are firm , melt the white chocolate melts until melted and smooth . Then one at a time , i used i fork and spoon to help , dip the chocolate balls into the melted white chocolate and roll to coat all over then set back into the chilled baking paper lined tray and repeat with all remaining chocolate balls and melted white chocolate , then chill for about 30 minutes or until set ..
- Once set starting with the largest ball , leaving it as base , drop a drop of melted white chocolate onto the top of the large ball then place the second sized white chocolate ball intop and hold down for a few seconds or until it sets , now add a drop of melted white chocolate ontop of the second ball and then place the smallest ball ontop and hold down for a few second till it sets (creates the Snowmans body), recreate with most but leave a few balls as single balls as they will become Christmas puddings ..
- Dip remaining single chocolate truffles into the melted white chocolate to coat them set aside with the snowman rounds to set , once set decorate with icing gel pens to create holly and berries , and leave chilled to set fully ..
- Using your icing gel pens and lollies , decorate the Snowman with eyes , buttons , nose , hat , arms etc . Then set them back into the fridge to set and store . With the remaining few single balls left , using your icing gel pens decorate with holly patterns to represent a Christmas pudding , set in the fridge to set and store ..
- Take the pretzel sticks and brake them in half them dip one end into the melted chocolate and stick onto the snowman for arms , then cut some marshmallows into quarters and stick one quarter piece onto the does of the pretzel arms so to make hands ..
- Once fully set , serve cold and enjoy . :-).
- NOTE : can be made up to a week ahead stored in an airtight container in the fridge ..
- NOTE : if not using the liqueur increase the cream to half a cup ..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ladybirds christmas snowman and christmas pudding truffles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.