Dark Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Dark Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, dark chocolate chip peppermint cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dark chocolate chip peppermint cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies :
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of 100% cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coarse salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold unsalted butter or room temperature cubed (1 stick).
- Take 3/4 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Get 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of divided peppermint chips and chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies :
- Pre heat oven to 350 and line cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- In the bowl of stand mixer (or using a hand mixer) combine the butter and sugar. Beat on medium high speed until light and fluffy 2-3 minutes. Add the egg and peppermint extract. Beat until well combined. Scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the flour mixture and stir until just incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon or use a cookie scoop. Roll into a ball. Slightly flatten the ball and press the top of the dough add more chocolate chips if you want. Place on prepared cookie sheet 1½ inches apart..
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until edges are firm and the center is still soft. Let cool on the cookie sheet 5-10 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food dark chocolate chip peppermint cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.