Chocolate Sponge Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Sponge Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate sponge cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate sponge cake using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Sponge Cake :
- Prepare of For the pastry.
- Make ready 460 g of self raising flour.
- Make ready 115 g of butter.
- Make ready 115 g of cookeen.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Make ready 200 ml of cold water (approx).
- Prepare of For the sponge mixture.
- Get 340 g of Stork (margarine).
- Prepare 340 g of self raising flour.
- Take 340 g of caster sugar.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Prepare Drop of milk (if needed).
- Make ready of Jam layer.
- Prepare 300 g of seedless Raspberry jam.
- Get of Topping.
- Prepare 200 g of milk chocolate.
Instructions to make Chocolate Sponge Cake :
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate sponge cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.