Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, moist banana chocolate chip cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have moist banana chocolate chip cake using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake :
- Get of a.
- Take 6 of medium size mashed banana.
- Take of b.
- Get 2 C of flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of bicarb soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Get of (Optional).
- Prepare of c.
- Take 180 ml of melted butter.
- Get of d.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Make ready of e.
- Take 1/2 c of dark brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 c of castor sugar.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Take of f.
- Take of Banana essence (optional).
- Prepare of Chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake :
- Prepare A (mashed), B (sift together) & C (melt butter). Set aside..
- Beat Eggs & Castor sugar till light & fluffy. Add C. Keep beating. Add in F, pinch of salt. Keep mixing..
- Next, combine A with the batter. Mix well again. Lastly, add B (sifted flour mixture)..
- Bake at 160 c for 45 mins. Adjust your oven accordingly..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food moist banana chocolate chip cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.