Choco Banana Cake (using Microwave) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Choco Banana Cake (using Microwave) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, choco banana cake (using microwave). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook choco banana cake (using microwave) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Choco Banana Cake (using Microwave) :
- Get 1 of ripe banana.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbs of oil (flavourless).
- Prepare 3 tbs of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tbs of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 3 tbs of fresh milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take of Vanilla essence.
- Take of Chocolate chip for toppings.
Steps to make Choco Banana Cake (using Microwave) :
- Mash the banana in a bowl.
- Add the egg, brown sugar and oil to the mashed banana.
- Mix well until it's incorporated.
- Add the milk and vanilla essence, then mix it.
- Lastly, add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda together and mix them by folding the batter slowly.
- Transfer the mixture into the silicon container or microwave safe glass container, (here I'm using 12*12cm container), and add the choco chips on top.
- Bake in microwave for 3 minutes, using 900watts – or depending on your microwave power.
- Once it's done, cut into 4 and serve it.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food choco banana cake (using microwave) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.