Banana and Chocolate Slice is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Banana and Chocolate Slice is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, banana and chocolate slice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana and chocolate slice using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana and Chocolate Slice :
- Prepare 2 of Bananas sliced.
- Prepare 180 grams of Self Raising flour.
- Make ready 120 grams of softened butter.
- Get 120 grams of raw sugar.
- Make ready 100 grams of chocolate chips or chocolate broken into pieces.
- Make ready 20 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 of Egg.
Instructions to make Banana and Chocolate Slice :
- Preheat Oven to 170 degrees..
- Add all ingredients into a food processor..
- Mix for a minute on medium to high. (or until all ingredients are combined well).
- Spoon batter into rectangle silicone moulds (Mine has 12 muesli bar sized compartments) or lined slice trays..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until skewer comes out clean..
- Try to resist eating until completely cool and firm. They might need more than an hour or so. If you use a slice tray, cut them into rectangles before serving..
- Serve with ice-cream or just on their own!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food banana and chocolate slice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.