Simple Chocolate Loaf Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Simple Chocolate Loaf Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, simple chocolate loaf cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple chocolate loaf cake using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Chocolate Loaf Cake :
- Take 175 g of butter, room temperature.
- Make ready 175 g of golden caster sugar.
- Make ready 3 of eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 140 g of self-raising flour.
- Get 45 g of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 50 g of almonds.
- Make ready 100 ml of milk.
- Make ready 50 g of dark chocolate chunks.
- Prepare of Chocolate fudge topping.
- Prepare 125 g of light brown sugar.
- Take 170 g of evaporated milk.
- Get 125 g of dark chocolate.
- Make ready 50 g of butter.
- Get 2 drops of vanilla essence.
Instructions to make Simple Chocolate Loaf Cake :
- Pre-set the oven to 160°c.
- Beat the sugar and butter together until light and fluffy and then add the egg gradually..
- Add the flour, baking powder, ground almonds, cocoa and milk, and mix until smooth. Add then add the chocolate chips..
- Pour into a lined loaf tin and bake for 1 hour. Use a skewer or knife to check whether the cake is done..
- For the chocolate fudge topping, heat the sugar and evaporated milk in a pan until the sugar has dissolved..
- Bring to boiling point, stirring continuously and then reduce the heat and leave to simmer for 6 mins..
- Remove from the heat and add the chocolate pieces. Mix with a balloon whisk until smooth and then add the butter and vanilla..
- Allow to cool before transferring to a bowl. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until it's ready to spread on the cake..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food simple chocolate loaf cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.