Keto (Low Carb High Fat) Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fat Bombs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Keto (Low Carb High Fat) Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fat Bombs is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, keto (low carb high fat) dark chocolate, peanut butter fat bombs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have keto (low carb high fat) dark chocolate, peanut butter fat bombs using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto (Low Carb High Fat) Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fat Bombs :
- Take 1/8 cup of coconut oil (solid state) + 1 tbsp extra.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of dark chocolate 75% (75% or above) ((stronger=bitter).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 cup of low sugar peanut butter (smooth or crunchy).
- Take 1 tsp of stevia sweetner (powdered or liquid).
Steps to make Keto (Low Carb High Fat) Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fat Bombs :
- Melt coconut oil and dark chocolate together in a bowl until liquid and smooth – most effective over a pan but can be done in a microwave -30 second bursts to avoid burning and stir inbetween.
- Stir vanilla extract into mixture.
- Immediately pour into moulds so each is filled approximately 1/3 full and freeze for 15 mins. Set the remaining mixture aside to be used later.
- In a separate dish, add the 1 tbsp coconut oil to peanut butter and melt again until smooth (or smoothish if using crunchy) -this is faster than the chocolate usually. Do not burn it!.
- Add stevia to this peanut butter mixture and stir again.
- Pour another 1/3 full of the peanut butter mkxture into the moulds and freeze for 5 mins immediately.
- Reheat the chocolate mixture and pour the remaining mixtures into the moulds to fill them. Freeze for one hour.
- Enjoy! -it is best to note a silicone tray works best as they pop out easily. Keep in the freezer.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food keto (low carb high fat) dark chocolate, peanut butter fat bombs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.