Vickys Christmas Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Vickys Christmas Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys christmas brownies, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vickys christmas brownies, gf df ef sf nf using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Christmas Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF :
- Prepare 140 g of plain / gluten-free flour.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Take 250 g of light brown sugar.
- Get 100 g of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mixed spice / pumpkin pie spice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of bicarb / baking soda.
- Take 120 ml of applesauce.
- Prepare 100 ml of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 60 ml of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 90 g of free-from chocolate chips such as Plamil / Enjoy Life brand.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of mincemeat (see my previously posted recipe).
Steps to make Vickys Christmas Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF :
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line an 8 x 8 inch square tin with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, xanthan gum, brown sugar, cocoa powder, spices, baking powder and bicarb together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the applesauce, coconut milk, oil and vanilla to form a thick batter.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and mincemeat.
- Spoon the batter into the tin and spread out. Bake for 35 – 45 minutes or until firm to the touch and pulling away from the sides of the tin. Don't overbake as they'll go stale quicker.
- Remove from the tin and leave to cool completely on a wire rack before cutting into 16 squares.
- Dust with some icing sugar or ice with a thin glaze.
- Or cut into triangles, pipe on green icing and add some sprinkles you've got little Christmas trees.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vickys christmas brownies, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.