WorkShop Chocolate hummus with strawberry flavoured toast is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. WorkShop Chocolate hummus with strawberry flavoured toast is something that I have loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, workshop chocolate hummus with strawberry flavoured toast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook workshop chocolate hummus with strawberry flavoured toast using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make WorkShop Chocolate hummus with strawberry flavoured toast :
- Make ready of For Chocolate hummus.
- Take 3 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 of Strawberry.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Walnut.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Sesame Seeds.
- Get 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Make ready 10 of Dates.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chickpeas(boiled).
- Prepare of For strawberry sauce.
- Get 3-4 tablespoon of Sugar (adjust depending on your taste).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Take 16 piece of Strawberries.
- Take 1 Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 8 of Suji Toast.
- Make ready 1 cup of Milkmaid (I used homemade milkmaid).
- Make ready 2 Tablespoon of Chopped Almonds.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Chopped Pistachio.
Instructions to make WorkShop Chocolate hummus with strawberry flavoured toast :
- For roasted Walnut and Sesame Seeds.
- Heat 1 TSP sesame oil in a pan. add the walnut and Sesame, use a spatula to stir the both until they are nicely brown and deeply toasted flavour. it takes approx 5 minutes, now transfer to a tray. use when it cool down..
- For chocolate hummus.
- Take a grinder jar, put all the chocolate hummus ingredients in it and mix like a fine paste.
- It's ready.keep in a refrigerator..
- For strawberry sauce.
- Heat the pan, add chopped strawberries, sugar, lemon juice and salt in it and after 8 to 10 minutes. It will be ready..
- Use when it cool down..
- How to preparing.
- Dip toast in a milkmaid for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Now keep it on the serving plate, apply some chocolate hummus on it,.
- Sprinkle some chopped almonds now apply 1 teaspoon strawberry sauce and then top with the other piece of toast..
- Now put 1/2 teaspoon strawberry sauce on top. And Serve with 1 chocolate hummus..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food workshop chocolate hummus with strawberry flavoured toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.