Creamy Cashew-Coconut Cheesecake Bites is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Creamy Cashew-Coconut Cheesecake Bites is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy cashew-coconut cheesecake bites. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have creamy cashew-coconut cheesecake bites using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cashew-Coconut Cheesecake Bites :
- Take 12 oz of dark chocolate chips, melted.
- Take 1 cup of raw cashews, soaked overnight and drained.
- Take 1/3 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cup coconut oil, melted.
- Get 2 tbsp of raw honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped cranberries.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
Steps to make Creamy Cashew-Coconut Cheesecake Bites :
- Melt chocolate chips using a double boiler with a tbsp of coconut oil until smooth, about 5 minutes..
- Use a teaspoon to spoon the melted chocolate into the ice cube tray and use a clean finger to coat sides and bottom. Freeze for 15 minutes..
- In the meantime, combine soaked cashews, coconut milk, coconut oil, raw honey and vanilla essence in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy..
- Mix the chopped cranberries and pistachios into the cream..
- Fill ice cube molds and top with melted chocolate..
- Return the mold to the freezer for another 3-4 hours. Gently pop the bites out of the mold. Store leftovers in freezer..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food creamy cashew-coconut cheesecake bites recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.