Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Coated Pretzels is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Coated Pretzels is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pumpkin spice chocolate coated pretzels. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin spice chocolate coated pretzels using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Coated Pretzels :
- Make ready of Coated Pretzels :.
- Make ready 2 cups of white chocolate chips.
- Take 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Make ready 3 cups of mini pretzel twists.
- Get of Dark Chocolate Drizzle :.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Coated Pretzels :
- Line two half sheet pans with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set them aside..
- Place the white chocolate chips and coconut oil into a large, microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute, stopping at the 30 second mark to stir. After 1 minute if the white chocolate isn't completely smooth, then keep microwaving and stirring in 10 second intervals until completely melted. Stir in the pumpkin pie spice..
- Dip the mini pretzels into the melted white chocolate, scraping the bottoms on the side of the bowl. Place the coated pretzel onto the prepared sheet pans. If the white chocolate becomes too thick while your dipping the pretzels, then place the bowl back in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and stir. Once the pretzels are all fairly coated, place the sheet pans into the fridge for 15-20 minutes for the white chocolate to set..
- For the dark chocolate drizzle, place the dark chocolate chips into a small, microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute, stopping at the 30 second mark to stir. Once it's completely melted and smooth, stir in the pumpkin pie spice, then drizzle the melted dark chocolate over the tops of the coated pretzels..
- Place the pretzels back in the fridge for 15-20 more minutes, then they should be set and ready to eat. You can store these in an airtight container at room temperature or if your kitchen is on the warmer side (as in regularly above 74°ish), then store them in the fridge. They will keep for about 4 days..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pumpkin spice chocolate coated pretzels recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.