German Chocolate Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. German Chocolate Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, german chocolate cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have german chocolate cake using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make German Chocolate Cake :
- Prepare of Cake.
- Get 1 (4 oz) of Package baker's German sweet chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Get 1 cup of butter.
- Make ready 2 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 4 of eggs, separated.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Take of Frosting.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of evaporated milk.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 4 of slightly beaten egg yolks.
- Take 3/4 cup of butter.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 2 cups of shredded coconut.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of chopped pecans.
Instructions to make German Chocolate Cake :
- Melt chocolate with water, you can do this by combining ingredients and microwaving them in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals stirring in-between..
- Cream butter and sugar. Next beat in egg yolks..
- Stir in chocolate and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix in flour baking soda and salt..
- Beat in flour mixture, alternating with the buttermilk..
- In a large bowl, beat egg white until stiff peaks form, fold into batter..
- Pour batter into a greased/nonstick 9×13 pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Oven temp: 350 degrees..
- While the cake is cooking in the oven, combine evaporated milk, sugar, slightly beaten egg yolks, butter or margarine, and vanilla in a saucepan. It should take about 20 minutes. Stir constantly. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Remove from heat..
- Stir in shredded coconut and chopped pecans. Cool until thick enough to spread. Makes 4-1/4 cups..
- Once everything is cool, frost cake and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food german chocolate cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.