hot chocolate cookies no bake super easy is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. hot chocolate cookies no bake super easy is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hot chocolate cookies no bake super easy. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have hot chocolate cookies no bake super easy using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make hot chocolate cookies no bake super easy :
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 envelope of hot chocolate packages.
- Get 2 cup of sugar.
- Get 3 cup of oatmeal plain easy make.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips or melting chocolate chips.
- Get 1 cup of marshmellow I use lucky charm marshmellows.
- Get 1 of wax paper.
Instructions to make hot chocolate cookies no bake super easy :
- on stovetop bring 2 boil butter, milk, hot chocolate & sugar.
- put oatmeal in mixing bowl.
- pour boiling mix into oatmeal & stir plastic spoon works best.
- after stirred 2gether add chocolate chips & marshmellow must mix right away before it completly cools 2 help melt in marshmellow but not boiling hot to melt it completly u wanna beable 2 see marshmellows.
- spoon mix onto wax paper like u wld reg cookies.
- can start eating within 10mins ~ best not to refridgerate.
- enjoy on cold days ;}.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hot chocolate cookies no bake super easy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.