Chocolate Coconut truffles: is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Coconut truffles: is something that I have loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate coconut truffles:. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate coconut truffles: using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Coconut truffles: :
- Prepare of x 400g can of condensed milk.
- Get of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare of chocolate (I used dark chocolate).
- Prepare of White melted chocolate.
Steps to make Chocolate Coconut truffles: :
- Place the coconut and condensed milk and mix until well combined and sticky. Roll mixture into heaped teaspoon-sized balls and place onto a baking tray. Place the tray into the freezer for 30 minutes to harden. Place chocolate melts into the microwave..
- Cook on 50% power in 30 second bursts until just melted (stirring each time with a dry metal spoon). Using two forks, dip each of the coconut balls into the melted chocolate mixture, allowing any excess to drip off. Place back onto the baking tray and drizzle with melted white chocolate if desired..
- Repeat with remaining balls. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate coconut truffles: recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.