Protein Rich Energy Bar No Bake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Protein Rich Energy Bar No Bake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, protein rich energy bar no bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have protein rich energy bar no bake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Protein Rich Energy Bar No Bake :
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled Oats.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Peanut Butter (I used Homemade).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Cashews.
- Take 1 tbsp of Flax seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of Melon seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of deseeded Dates (I used fard).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Raisins.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of dried Cranberries.
- Take 1/4 cup of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Protein Rich Energy Bar No Bake :
- First dry roast oats in a pan for 5-6 mins on low flame. Keep aside..
- Dry roast all Nuts and seeds for 5 mins on low flame. Keep aside..
- Heat dates and raisins in microwave for 1 min and blend coarsely. Now add roasted Almonds & Cashews to it and blend it again to form a coarse mixture..
- Now combine roasted oats, seeds, dried cranberries, chcoco chips, salt, cinnamon powder and dates/nuts mixture from the last step and mix well..
- Add peanut butter too. Mix everything really well with hand..
- Transfer the prepared mixture into a greased plate/pan. Set well forming a block and sprinkle some more cranberries & choco chips and press nicely. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Then cut into pieces. (Tip: It’s really important to press the granola mixture into the plate. The harder and longer you press, the less chance for fall apart).
- Enjoy energy bar as anytime snack or with yoghurt for breakfast. Store in an airtight container for a week..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food protein rich energy bar no bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.