No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, no bake peanut butter granola bars. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have no bake peanut butter granola bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars :
- Get 2 cups of peanut butter..
- Get 1 cup of honey..
- Make ready 3 cups of old fashioned oats (I used quick oats)..
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla..
- Make ready of Chocolate chips to sprinkle on top (about 1/4 cup)..
Instructions to make No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars :
- In saucepan mix peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Cook on medium heat (stirring constantly) until melted..
- Remove from heat and immediately add the oats and stir to combine..
- Pour into greased 8×8 pan (I lined the pan with foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray)..
- Place in refrigerator until firmed up..
- Slice and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food no bake peanut butter granola bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.